Under the Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program, families earning less than PKR 50,000 per month can get a discount of PKR 1000 per month on their monthly groceries. The discount is given on the purchase of atta (wheat flour), sugar, pulses, ghee/ cooking oil. The discounts is available through Grocery (Karyana) stores enrolled under the program by the National Bank of Pakistan. The program is available across Pakistan, including the Newly Merged Districts (NMDs) which are now a part of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
In this article, we will discuss the process of registration for Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program for families.
Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program for Families
Any family in Pakistan which monthly income is less than 50,000 PKR can register for Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program.
Only one member each family can register for Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program. To register, send your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) number through an SMS to 8171. If you are eligible for the Program, you will receive a message with details of your registration two weeks after your registration.
Note: Please, make sure that your mobile phone SIM is registered with your CNIC number to avoid any kind of issues with the registration process.
Once your registration process is complete and you receive an SMS from 8171 regarding your eligibility, you can follow these steps to get groceries/Rashan on discounted prices.
1. Go to any Karyana store which is registered under the program, along with your original CNIC and Android mobile phone.
2. Present your CNIC to the shopkeeper.
3. The shopkeeper will verify your number through their Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program mobile application.
4. Once you get your desired groceries, the shopper will enter the quantity and prices of each item in their mobile application and get the discounted prices via Ehsaas Program.
5. After verification, you will receive an SMS from 8171 with a 6 digits code. Show the code to the shopkeeper so he can enter it into the system.
6. Once your code is entered into the system, you will get your discounted bill.
Call Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Helpline
If you have any questions related to Ehsaas Rashan Riayat program, you can call the program’s helpline on 021 111 627 627.
To receive personalized guidance on different service options in the country you can send us a private message on the Bolo Facebook Page, Monday to Friday, from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm.